2,440 total views
Links to the HCM Extracts articles:
- Basics of HCM Extracts in Fusion HCMDo you know the basics of HCM Extracts and types of extracts? How to implement Changes only fucntionality? Read on to know more details.
- Resolve “A system error occurred during processing” in Extracts2,441 total views Many a times we get errors when we run HCM Extract and one of the common errors is “A system error occurred during processing. Contact your help desk” and it does not show up any other clue on why the extract is failing. If we dig into details and add the GMFZT logging […]
- Configure GMFZT logging for an HCM Extract2,442 total views In this post we will look into setting up the GMFZT logging for HCM Extracts. This logging will show the diagnostic results of extract run in the log file, which will be internally used by the Oracle team to look into issues if we raise an SR for HCM Extract issues. We can […]
- New features in HCM Extracts in 19B release2,443 total views We will look into the new features introduced in 19B for HCM Extracts. Oracle has completely revamped the User Interface for HCM Extracts. Below are the features that have been added: We can add multiple Database Items at one go by selecting the DBIs and clicking on Add button. We would get the […]
- Importing Changes Only HCM Extract post 20A update2,444 total views When we migrate the HCM Extracts to other PODs, we normally export the HCM Extracts from Source instance and Import them to the Target instance. However there has been some changes from 20A which needs to be considered while importing the HCM Extracts, else the changes only functionality won’t work for imported extracts. […]
- Scheduling and Cancelling an existing schedule of HCM Extract2,445 total views In this article we will look at how to schedule and cancel an existing schedule of HCM Extract. If you haven’t gone through the basics of HCM Extract, please have a look by clicking here Scheduling an HCM Extract: Navigate to Payroll > Checklist orMy Client Groups > Data Exchange > Submit ExtractsSearch for […]
- Skip Output file of HCM Extract when no data is fetched2,446 total views In this article we will look into how modifying the HCM Extract not to generate output file when data is not fetched by HCM Extract. Normally a blank file will be generated by the HCM Extract when there is no data fetched by the Extract. If you want to know the basics of […]
- Basics of Changes Only Functionality in HCM Extract2,447 total views In this article we will cover the interesting and quite confusing topic of HCM Extracts (Changes Only Functionality) in detail. If you are new to HCM Extracts, please go through the below links to get an idea on it before reading further: We mainly use HCM Extracts for the changes only and multi […]
- Using Table based Valueset when DBI is unavailable2,448 total views When we develop integrations using HCM Extracts, we normally come across many scenarios where in we are unable to get all the attributes required using the Database Items (DBIs) for the integration using a single/multiple User Entities (UEs). If you are new to HCM Extracts, I would suggest you to read through the […]
- Most frequently used User Entities in HCM ExtractsDo you know the list of Person, Assignment, Setup, History and Future User Entities in HCM Extracts? Want to know the most frequently used UEs? Read on to know more details.
- How to view the output of HCM Extract run by other users?Do you know how to view output of HCM Extract which is run by other user in Fusion HCM? Is it possible to view output like that? Read on to know more details.
- How to link/connect the User Entities in HCM ExtractsDo you know how to link/connect the User Entities and which UEs can be used as Root Data Groups and which ones cannot and how to identify them? Read on to know more details
- Fix for assertion failure error in HCM ExtractsHave you faced the error “An assertion failure was detected at location ProcReportPayAct.childRequestStatus:1” in HCM Extracts? Do you know how to resolve it in a couple of steps? Read on to know more details.
- Top 50 Interview questions and answers on HCM ExtractsTop 50 Interview Questions with answers on HCM Extracts with real time scenarios in Fusion HCM. Can you answer them if you were asked during an interview? Read on to know more details.
- HCM Extracts Dynamic Output Filename guideDo you know how to get the dynamic name for output file in HCM Extracts using %y%m%d parameters? Do you know the full list of parameters? Read on to know more details.
- SQL Query to find scheduled HCM ExtractsDo you know how to find out the scheduled HCM Extract details of other users also? Who scheduled it, what are the parameters, etc. Read on to know more details
- Achieve complex requirements using Custom Global Reports Data ModelDo you know that we can customize the global reports Data Model and modify the seeded Data Set query to achieve complex requirements? Read on to know more details.
- Payroll Flow and HCM Extracts Mapping for Payroll ModuleHere is the list of Payroll flows mapped to the HCM Extract and BI Report for Payroll Module. Use this exhaustive list to find out extract and customize the templates when you have requirement.
- Hiding XML nodes in HCM Extract OutputDo you know how to hide the XML tags on HCM Extract output? Can you hide all tags or is there any restriction? Read on to know more details.
- Running the latest extract version using Payroll FlowHave you faced issues with multiple versions of extracts? How do you migrate the extract changes to other instances when the target instance already has the extract? Read on to know more details.
- How to convert HCM Extract Export XML to Readable format?Can you read through the HCM Extract Export XML file? Do you know you can do it easily with the help of XSL tool? Read on to know more details.
- List of User Entities, DBIs, Routes and Contexts from R13 19DDo you know the complete list of User Entites, DBIs, Routes, Contexts Set, Contexts Required for HCM Extracts and Fast Formulas? Read on to know more details.
- Deleted Data Report using Audit FunctionalityDo you know that you can fetch deleted data for business objects in Fusion if Auditing is turned ON? Read on to know more details.
- Passing Logged in User details to HCM ExtractDo you know that you can get the Logged In User details in HCM Extract? Why the seeded functions which return user details in BIP does not work in advanced filter directly? Read on to know more details.
- How to handle FF not compiled error for HCM ExtractsDo you know how to resolve the Fast Formula is not compiled error for HCM Extracts? What are the alternatives if the issue doesn’t get resolved at all. Read on to know more details.
- How to handle Daylight Savings timings for HCM Extract schedulesDo you know how to handle the extract schedules during the Daylight Savings Time (DST)? The schedule timings vary by an hour during the DST. How to automatically handle the schedule timings? Read on to know more details.
- HCM Extracts Design and Run Time Diagnostics ReportsDo you know how to analyze the extract to see if there are any design or run time issues? There is a Seeded Diagnostics Report which displays this info. Read on to know more details.
The above list keeps refreshing whenever latest content is being added on HCM Extracts. Keep checking for latest updates.