In this article we will look into the new subject area “HCM Integrations Real Time” introduced from 20D release which lists the HCM Data Loader import details and HCM Extract design and execution details.
We did not have any seeded report to fetch these details and Oracle providing this subject area is a welcome move in the right direction. I could not find any privilege/role which provides access to this subject area, however as this is related to integrations the seeded “Human Capital Management Integration Specialist” should have the privilege required to access this subject area.
Table of Contents
HDL Import Summary Analytics
With this analytic, we can find out all the HDL imports and their corresponding status and the number of rows processed and failed.
Here are the attribute and Facts details from HCM Data Loader folder:
Here is the output from a POD which is updated to 20D.
HCM Extract Run Details Analytics
With this analytic, we can find out all the HCM Extract run details and their corresponding status.
Payroll Process Configuration Group Analytics
We can also extract all payroll process configuration groups with their parameter values using this subject area.
Download Catalog Files:
Feel free to use them and modify it as per your requirement.
If you have any feedback leave them in comments section.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM