However there has been some changes from 20A which needs to be considered while importing the HCM Extracts, else the changes only functionality won’t work for imported extracts.
From 20A, Oracle has added an “Incremental” check box and we need to check this box if we are importing a Changes Only Extract.
If we don’t select this checkbox while importing the extract, the changes only extract will behave as a full extract and will not fetch changes only results even if we add the changes only parameter.
so, please keep this feature in mind when you import HCM Extracts next time.
If you forget to use this checkbox while importing, then you need to delete the extract and import it again. If you have already run the extract without the changes only option, then you need to import it with a new name with Incremental flag checked.
Tip: The text for “Incremental” has been changed to “Changes Only” from 20B. Make sure you check this box while importing the extract to retain the changes only functionality.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM