In this article we will look into another familiar issue with HCM Extracts for which we don’t see a solution elsewhere.
Sometimes when we modify, compile and validate the extract, the extract still runs to error with message “Fast Formula can’t be executed because it’s not compiled” even when all extract formulas and extract rule formulas are compiled. Even after extracting throwing this error, the output will be generated. Some people ignore the error as the output is coming up but that’s not the right way to go ahead as we also need the status to be successful.
By default all Extracts will have an auto-generated Fast Formula with the attributes and logic. If we modify some settings or add a new attribute and then compile and validate the extract, sometimes the Record FF might not get updated in the backend or not get compiled even though the status shows it as compiled.
Let’s look at how to resolve this issue:
- We need to list out all Record level FFs.
In my case I have two FFs.
2) Now navigate to Fast Formulas task and delete these two FFs.
3) Now once we open the extract records, it will show a blank value for “Generated Fast Formula“
4) Now let’s re-generate the Fast Formula and compile it for all Records Manually using “Generate Formula“
5) Now let’s compile the generated formula.
6) Now repeat this steps for all records on the extract or the ones that you have modified as part of your customization.
7) You are ready to run the extract and the extract will run to success without any issues.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM