In this article, we will look into how to enable notifications to HCM Extracts on Error/ Warning and Flow Start and End.
Enabling notifications will trigger an email when the criteria are met. This is a very useful feature and can be enabled for on Error to scheduled integrations. If the integrations fail, the user will be notified that integration has failed and the integration can be reviewed to resolve the issue.
Let’s look into how to enable these notifications for HCM Extracts.
Once we create an HCM Extract, a Payroll Flow Pattern will be created automatically with the same name. We can modify these notifications from “Refine Extracts” or “Payroll Flow Patterns” navigations.
Go to the task level by clicking Edit and then the arrow sign for the specific task/extract for which we need to turn on the notifications.
On the task parameters screen, click next
On the next screen, we can select the owner type for this task. It could be a Group/User.
- If we select the Group, then we need to select the Owner as the Role name and all users with that role will be notified.
- If we select the User, then we need to select the Owner as the username of that user and all notifications will go to that specific user.
Then we can select the state on which the notification should happen. Does the notifications need to be sent out on start/end or only on warning/error. We can select the required setting and click submit.
Click Submit. And then save the payroll flow.
Once the flow is run, the notifications should appear in the mailbox of the user/role that was configured for.If you like the content, please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get updated with the latest content.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM