In this article, we will look into how to extract the business objects/attributes which are enabled for auditing.
If you don’t know how to enable auditing, please check out Enabling Audit for Business Objects in Fusion Applications
Once the Auditing is enabled, all the transactions that happen post that change will get tracked as part of auditing. We can query the underlying audit tables (core tables with _ at the end) to get details of what has actually changed.
However if there is a need to get the list of fields for which the auditing functionality has been turned on, then here is the savior.
SQL Query to fetch Auditing Business Objects/Attributes
select * from FND_AUDIT_ATTRIBUTES where CREATED_BY <> 'SETUP' and enabled_flag='Y';
Here is the output of the query from sample instance.
Hope this will be useful when you have to extract the business objects and attributes that are turned on for auditing.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM