In this article, we will look into a query that can get the list of all alerts on Alert Composer by module.
Many times, during the implementation of a module, we need to get the list of all alerts, for us to review them with the client and use the ones which are needed.
The below query will extract all alerts by module along with the filter criteria, recipients, body, delivery type, etc.
If you like the content, please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get updated with the latest content.
select HRALVL.ALERT_TYPE ,HRALVL.ENABLED ,HRALVL.ALERT_CODE ,HRALVL.NAME As Alert_Name ,HRALVL.DESCRIPTION ,HRALVL.FILTER_EXPRESSIONS ,HRALVL.LAST_UPDATED_BY ,HRALVL.LAST_UPDATE_DATE --,HRALVL.RESOURCE_APPLICATION --,HRALVL.RESOURCE_PATH --,HRALVL.RUN_EXPRESSION --,HRALVL.FILTER_EXPRESSIONS ,HRALTEMVL.STORE_MESSAGES ,HRALTEMVL.NAME as TEMPLATE_Name ,HRALTEMVL.BODY as temp_body ,HRALTEMVL.SUBJECT ,HRALTEMVL.DEFAULT_LANGUAGE ,HEALRE.DELIVER_TYPE as Recipint_delivey_type ,HEALRE.CHANNEL_TYPE as Recipient_Channel_type ,HEALRE.VALUE_EXPRESSION ,fat.user_module_name --,HRALKEE.SENT_TO --,HRALKEE.EXPIRES_ON --,HRALKEE.KEEP_COUNT from HRC_ALERTS_VL HRALVL, HRC_ALERT_TEMPLATES_VL HRALTEMVL, HRC_ALERT_RECIPIENTS HEALRE, Fnd_appl_taxonomy_vl fat where 1=1 --and HRALVL.ALERT_CODE Like 'IRC%' and HRALVL.ENABLED = 'Y' and hralvl.module_id = fat.module_id and HRALTEMVL.ALERT_ID = HRALVL.ALERT_ID and HEALRE.TEMPLATE_ID=HRALTEMVL.TEMPLATE_ID and ((COALESCE(null, :MODULE) is null) OR (fat.user_module_name IN (:MODULE))) AND HRALVL.ALERT_CODE like '%' || :ALERT_CODE || '%' order by fat.user_module_name,HRALVL.ALERT_CODE
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM