In this article we will quickly look at how to add the hyperlink to the RTF template to get the output with hyperlinks (excel/pdf).
Normally when we insert the fields into the RTF template, they will appear as text by default. Even if the underlying data contains a hyperlink, they will be displayed as text.
Steps to add a hyperlink to RTF template:
First We need to insert the form field to the RTF template. We can use the Table Wizard or insert the field manually.
Once we added the field to the RTF, right click on the field and select link
Next, we need to add the code that will display the hyperlink
In the address box, we need to the add the XML tag name for email address or hyperlink field.
and click OK.
The latest template will look like:
And sample output will look like:
On the output if we click on hyperlink, it will open up a default mailbox and tries to send an email. If there is an actual hyperlink, it will open up the URL on default browser.If you like the content, please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get updated with the latest content.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM