In this article we will explore the new FREE training program launched by Oracle to help end users ramp up their Functional knowledge on Oracle’s Cloud Solutions.
Gain new skills and advance your career with FREE Oracle training & accreditation from Oracle Learning Explorer. Oracle recently announced the launch of Oracle Learning Explorer, a new program that will empower professionals across the globe to start their journey towards acquiring IT skills without the barrier of cost.
Oracle Learning Explorer
Oracle Learning Explorer is the best way to start building your functional knowledge of Oracle’s Cloud solutions – solutions used by Fortune 500 companies across the world that employ hundreds of thousands of professionals.
- Free entry-level training organized by real-world job roles
- Learning paths for Oracle Cloud Applications, Infrastructure, Autonomous Database, & more
- A complimentary quiz to test and validate knowledge
- Over 50 Explorer basic badges to showcase accreditation
We hope this program will help companies and professionals alike get started on the path to strengthening their IT knowledge base to better compete, perform, and grow.
Start learning for FREE today. Become an Oracle Learning Explorer and specialize in the modules of your interest:
- HCM Global HR Explorer
- HCM Global Payroll Explorer
- HCM Compensation Explorer
- HCM Absence Management Explorer
- HCM Benefits Explorer
- ERP General Ledger Explorer
- OCI Explorer
- Autonomous Database Explorer
- DevOps Explorer
All of these trainings are absolutely FREE and they deal with functional basics of these modules and doesn’t provide an in-depth details as these are targetted for the end user kind of job roles. However if you are starting to learn a new module, these trainings provide a good starting point to understand the module easily.
Even though these these are FREE, we will still need to have an User Account on Oracle Website with a valid CSI number tagged to it in order to view these trainings. Hope they will make the content public sometime in near future as it will help everyone who wants to start career in Fusion.
At the end of every training is a quiz which tests the skills gained in that module and upon clearing we will be presented with a Learning Explorer Badge which you can share with your network. More than the badge the knowledge that we gain by going through these trainings are very much important.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM