In this article, we will look into where the Cloud Customer Connect has moved and some important links to follow from the HCM perspective.
As we all know Cloud Customer Connect is a premier oracle cloud community supporting a wide range of Cloud products with active participation from consultants, experts, end-users, clients, product managers, and directors.
Last month, Oracle has moved the Cloud Customer Connect to Oracle Communities in order to make it sync with other Oracle products/Communities. The entire history of the Cloud Connect knowledge base has been migrated and is available on Oracle Communities now. The display name might have been reset and we will need to modify the display name for the first time.
If you have bookmarked any links from Cloud Customer Connect, those might not work. Have a look at the new forum, be part of it and participate in the discussions and learn from it.If you like the content, please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get updated with the latest content.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM