In this article, we will look into how to map the RTF template to the Offer Letter in Oracle Recruiting Cloud(ORC) module.
Normally, custom offer letters will be developed for each client as per the requirement and the number of offer letters will depend on the categories of employees, legal entities, different conditions, etc.
Once the RTF templates are developed, the next step is to attach them to the Offer Letter template which will be used by the Recruiters while creating the offer for the candidates.
Once we develop the RTF template for Offer letters, we should not attach that template to the Offer Letter report like we normally do. There is a defined process for Offer Letters and we need to follow the below process to map the RTF templates.
Table of Contents
Steps to map RTF template to Offer Letter:
- Access Setup and Maintenance
- Select the Tasks icon on the right, then select Search from the menu
3. Search for and select the following task: Recruiting Content Library
4. In the next screen, select the Create button in the upper left corner
5. In the Create Content Item screen, specify a name and code for the new template
For Category, drop-down to select Job Offer Letter Template
Choose the visibility (Internal, External, or both)
Choose a start date for the Template to be available
Next to File Name, select the Browse… button and navigate to the zipped RTF file on your desktop (the Offer Letter you created using BIP/Word)
6. Drop-down on the Save As Draft button in the upper right corner and select Save and Activate
NOTE: The RTF file must be zipped with a .zip file extension or an error may occur when attempting to upload the file.
Once the offer letter is activated, the RTF template will be uploaded to the custom folder at Shared Folders > Custom > Human Capital Management > Recruiting > Job Offer > Job Offer Letter
Once the Offer Letter is activated, then the recruiter can go ahead and create an offer for the candidate.
Steps to Create Offer for a Candidate:
1. From the Home page, access My Client Groups > Hiring
2. Select the Job Requisitions tab and search for the job requisition
3. Select the link for Active Applications
4. Select the link for the candidate’s name
5. Drop-down on Actions and select Create Offer or Edit Offer
6. In the dialogue for “What would you like to do while working on this job offer?“, check the box for Offer Letter and select the button to Continue
7. Select the Continue button to get to the Offer Letter section, completing information as needed
8. Drop-down to select the newly-activated Job Offer Letter you created
9. Select the button to Save and Close or Submit.
Hope this helps when you have to work with Offer Letters in ORC.If you like the content, please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get updated with the latest content.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM