In this article, we will look into how to fix the preview Offer functionality when the Recruiter adjusts the offer letter and uploads it on the Create Offer Letter page.
While creating the offer letter for candidates, Recruiting team has the option to download the filled-in offer for the candidate after selecting the template by clicking the Download button. (Recruiting Manager role is required to access this functionality)
Once the RTF file is downloaded, the Recruiter can adjust the offer letter by adding/deleting any paragraphs and can upload the modified offer letter.
NOTE: This modified template will be applicable only for this candidate and will not affect the existing offer template which is applicable for all candidates.
After the modified offer is uploaded and the offer letter can be extended to the candidate.
Now at this point, when the recruiter wants to preview the offer, he will navigate to the candidate and click on preview offer. The preview offer will show the sample offer in the sample offer letter template which is the seeded offer letter template or it will show blank. This is due to the “BI Server” unable to pick the adjusted report definition. This functionality is not working and Oracle has provided a fix from 21B.
Here are the fix details:
Oracle has provided two profile options that need to enabled and set to Y to fix this issue.
These two profile options need to be created (use tasks Manage Profile Options and Manage Administrator Profile Values) and set values to Y (ORA_IRC_OFFER_LETTER_USE_COMBINED_BIP_API) and 5 (IRC_OFFER_LETTER_GENERATION_RETRIES) in order to fix the preview offer functionality in the case of adjusted offer letter templates.
Once these profile options are set, the preview offer functionality will work without any issues.If you like the content, please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get updated with the latest content.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM