In this article we will look into the list of all payroll actions and their significance. We will also look into how to retrieve all of these payroll actions using a SQL Query at the end of the article.
ACTION_TYPE field on PAY_PAYROLL_ACTIONS table will store the payroll action information.
|BEE||Batch Element Entry|
|CP||Costing of Payment|
|L||Retropay by Element or Enhanced|
|T||Transfer to Ledger|
|W||Advance Pay By Element|
The most common Action Types used are for Payroll Processing:
R – Payroll Run, Q – Quick Pay, V – Reversal, B – Balance Adjustment.
SQL Query to get this list of Payroll Actions:
select distinct ppa.action_type, hrl.meaning from pay_payroll_Actions ppa, hr_lookups hrl where ppa.action_type = hrl.lookup_code and hrl.lookup_type='ACTION_TYPE' order by ppa.action_type asc
For every payroll process or extract run, an entry will be added to this PAY_PAYROLL_ACTIONS table for the corresponding Action Type. PAYROLL_ACTION_ID is the unique key which when joined to other tables will provide more details on the process details.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM