In this article we will look into how to fetch the IP Ranges which are whitelisted as part of Location Based Access Control (LBAC) setup.
If you are new to LBAC (Location Based Access Control), please go through the previous posts to know this feature.
The Configuration and IP Addressees are stored in Profile Options.
ASE_ADMINISTER_LOCATION_BASED_ACCESS_CONTROL: Controls display of LBAC configuration page
FND_IP_WHITELIST_ADDRESSES: Contains IP addresses whitelisted via LBAC configuration page
SQL Query to get the IP Whitelist Address and LBAC Enabled Options:
SELECT FPO.profile_option_name ,FPOV.profile_option_value FROM fnd_profile_options FPO ,fnd_profile_option_values FPOV WHERE FPO.profile_option_name IN ('FND_IP_WHITELIST_ADDRESSES','ASE_ADMINISTER_LOCATION_BASED_ACCESS_CONTROL') AND FPO.profile_option_id = FPOV.profile_option_id
Sample Output will look like:
Tip: A report based on this SQL Query should be handy with Security Administrator if LBAC is enabled to consolidate the IP addresses which are whitelisted
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM