In this article we will look into how to disable the Single Sign-on or LBAC (Location Based Access Control).
In our previous article we have looked into setting up LBAC.
Due to some reason, if you want to disable these options there is an option to do it.
- User should have the “IT Security Manager” job role.
- User should have email address configured on security console.
Open the link:
Replace abcd with your pod related code.
The page will look like below:
Input the username and click Submit. The username is Case Sensitive, so please be careful with it.
Check your Inbox/spam folder for the email like below. Click on the link in email.
Once you click the link, it will open up the below page.
Click on “Disable Location Based Access” and click submit.
We got the confirmation mail that Location based access has been disabled.
Now you can look at the location based access control setup and add the complete list of IP addresses that needs to be added. If required setup some roles as public. May be setup the “IT Security Manager” role as Public and assign it only to the security administrator who can add the IP addresses in case every other person is facing issue.
Hope this helps if you face any issues with Location Based Access Control/ Single Sign-on.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM