Last week there was an interesting discussion on Cloud Customer Connect over is it possible to query the Legislative Data Group (LDG) to Legal Entity (LE).
Although I couldn’t contribute to the thread, I want to share the outcome of it as it will be helpful for wider audience. All credits to those who posted the question, helped to get to the final query (Rajesh, Amrit, MKG, Yaswanth).
We can only assign Legal Entity to Employees. However if there is a requirement to fetch the LDG assigned to an employee, there isn’t much direction available on how to fetch it.
Let’s first look at where we will tag the LDG to LE.
Navigate to Setup And Maintenance > Manage Legal Entity HCM Information > Search for LE and click on it > Payroll Statutory Unit tab
We can see that LDG has been associated with LE.
Query to fetch LE and LDG:
select ple.name legal_employer, pldgt.name legislative_data_group from per_legislative_data_groups pldg ,per_legislative_data_groups_tl pldgt ,Hr_Organization_Information_F Psu_Inf ,per_legal_employers ple where pldg.legislative_data_group_id = pldgt.legislative_data_group_id and pldgt.language = 'US' and psu_inf.Org_Information_Context = 'PER_PSU_PAYROLL_INFO' and psu_inf.Org_Information1 = pldgt.legislative_data_group_id and Psu_Inf.Organization_Id = ple.Organization_Id and TRUNC(sysdate) BETWEEN ple.effective_start_date AND ple.effective_end_date
Hope this will be useful when you have to deal with getting LDG for an employee.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM