In this article we will explore the data loading order/sequence in HCM Data Loader.
Every business object in HCM will have a load order defined by Oracle and it can also be seen on the application.
When we start with the Core HR data loads, or per se any module data loads, we will want to see what all objects are present and the sequence in which we need to load these objects. This load order will be very helpful in such cases.
The Load Order number with a lower number would be the first to get loaded followed by the higher number. If we are zipping multiple business object files into a single zip file and then loading them, the one with lower load order will get loaded first.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM