For most of the BI Reports we have the input parameter as “AsOfDate” alias sysdate or current date… Sometimes we also have a date range “From Date” and “To Date” to fetch transactions between those dates. And these dates need to have a default value when we open the report/schedule the report.
Want to learn Fusion Technical tools go through this post
In this article we will try and see what are all the options possible for defaulting date parameters for BI Report.
We can use these values in the BI Data Model as the default values and when the report is scheduled, the dates will be picked up dynamically based on the sysdate.
Using the above expressions you can populate the default date values when you run the BI Publisher report.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM