In this article, we will look into how to resolve issues with PBL to HDL Transformation formula running to error from 21A or If the process “Load data from file” errors with the message “No HDL files found in directory: UcmUploadFile, for zipping at oracle.apps.hcm.interfaces.batch.ess.program.LoadBatchFromFile.zipFile(LoadBatchFromFile.java:2828)” in 20D.
The issue is we cannot run the “load data from file” with the multi-threading option. Whenever we run the flow with multi-threading it runs to error without any valid error message. Oracle has to resolve that issue in future releases, but they have provided a workaround to solve the issue.
A new profile option PAY_BATCH_TRANSFORMATION has been introduced by Oracle which needs to be set up to resolve the issue.
We can verify the profile option value with the following SQL Query:
SELECT * FROM fnd_profile_option_values WHERE profile_option_id IN ( SELECT profile_option_id FROM fnd_profile_options_b WHERE profile_option_name = 'PAY_BATCH_TRANSFORMATION' )
If this profile option doesn’t exist in the POD, we need to create one and enable it.
Steps to configure profile option
Navigate to Setup and Maintenance>Search> Search for task: Manage profile options.
Click Add and create a profile option using below details:
Application: Global Payroll
Module: Payroll Flows
Start date: 01/01/1951
Save and close.
Check “Enabled” and “Updatable” at Site level. Click Save and Close.
Now Navigate to “Manage Administrator Profile values“
Search for Profile code: PAY_BATCH_TRANSFORMATION
Under Profile values , click Add; select Site, and set the value to: Y.
Finally click Save and Close.
Now the error that you faced should disappear and the load should get successful even with multi-threading for the process “load data from file”/ “load data from PBL file”.If you like the content, please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get updated with the latest content.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM