In this article we will look into the “Load Data from File” flow changes in 20C.
Load Data from File flow is used to submit the process which transforms the input file using the HDL transformation formula and then loads the HDL DAT file generated out of it.
We used to have the input parameter of Content ID. However there was a manual step to upload the file to UCM using Content Server Link or File Export and Import Screen. Now Oracle has removed that one step to make it even more easier to manage the flow by providing with an Upload File option.
All flows with Content ID as input have changed from Text type to Web Content Server type. So if there are any other flows which have Content ID as input, those flows will also get changed.
Snapshot from 20B:
Snapshot from 20C:
We can either input the Content ID and submit the Flow or Click on Upload File which will upload the file and generate the Content ID.
Note: The flow will have only one Content ID as parameter, so if you are doing some automation and generating the Content ID using any post-sql’s there won’t be any impact to them.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM