In this article, we will try to resolve the error (HRC-1035375A Connection To The WebCenter Content Server Couldn’t Be Established) during the HDL upload.
We get this HDL error when the user doesn’t have sufficient permissions to access the HCM Data Loader functionality.
To resolve this issue, we need to add the seeded role – Human Capital Management Integration Specialist
If there is a need to only add the privileges then add the below privileges to any custom job role:
– Manage HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader Templates
– Load Data Using HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader
These privileges are also added to the duty role “Upload data for Human Capital Management File based Import“, so this duty role can be added to any job role for providing the access to HDL functionality.
After adding the role, Run the ESS job “Import User and Role Application Security Data” and retest the issue.If you like the content, please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get updated with the latest content.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM