In this article we will look into the mapping document for subject area and presentation columns to the database tables and fields.
When you have a requirement to check for the database tables/fields for the corresponding presentation columns then you can refer to the attached sheet which is provided by the Oracle OTBI Product Development team with every release.
We have a thread on Oracle Cloud Customer Connect where these sheets are maintained and for next releases we can look at this post to get the latest attachment for that release.
Cloud Connect OTBI Subject Area to Database Mappings thread:
Sample Snapshot of the spreadsheet:
We can see that all Subject Areas will be listed along with the presentation table, presentation column, Database Table and Database Columns.
Note: Refer this spreadsheet to find out the subject area and all the presentation folders/columns in it along with database tables and columns. This spreadsheet will change for every release. So please check the cloud connect post to get the latest spreadsheet.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM