These subject areas contain:
- Captures OTBI Query execution data including ad-hoc queries, saved analyses, and dashboards
- Six months of OTBI execution data is available in 20D.
- Data older than six months is purged weekly.
- Subject areas are secured by duty roles. There’s no data security.
- Does not contain BI Catalog change audit data. This feature is planned for a future release.
The OTBI usage subject areas are provisioned for two job roles:
- IT Security Manager and
- Application Implementation Consultant.
OTBI Usage Real Time
This subject area contains details of Monitoring OTBI usage, including user, analysis and dashboard, and subject area usage trends.
The OTBI Usage Real Time subject area answers the following business questions:
- How many users run OTBI analyses?
- Who are the top N OTBI users?
- How many analyses and dashboards have users run in the past month?
- What is the weekly analysis usage trend?
- What are the top N most frequently run OTBI analyses?
- How many predefined OTBI analyses have been run in the past month?
- How many custom OTBI analyses have been run in the past month?
- How many ad-hoc OTBI analyses have been run in the past month?
- What’s the execution history of a given dashboard in the past month?
- Which analyses have low usage in the past three months?
- How many OTBI SOAP web services have been run in the past month?
- What is the SOAP API data load?
OTBI Performance Real Time
This subject area contains details of Monitoring usage trends and OTBI analysis execution time, execution errors, and database physical SQL execution statistics.
The OTBI Performance Real Time subject area answers the following business questions:
- What are the long-running analyses in the past month?
- What is the OTBI execution time histogram for the past month?
- Which analyses have the longest response time?
- Which analyses have a high row count?
- Which analyses reached the OTBI maximum row limit?
- What are the common execution errors in the past month?
- How many analyses and dashboards failed in the past month?
- What are the most commonly used subject areas?
- What are the least used subject areas?
- Which subject areas have slow performance?
- Which analyses have low usage because of poor performance?
- How many database SQLs are executed by an analysis?
- What is the database SQL execution time and row count?
Here are the dimensions and Metrics available for these subject areas:
Here is the Cloud Customer Connect Link which provides a sample dashboard and more details on these subject areas.
Here are the snapshots of the Dashboard from one of the Demo POD.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM