In this article we will look into how to display Person spotlight images on the OBTI analysis.
In the previous article, we saw how to display person images in BI Publisher Report.
Let’s create an analysis based out of Workforce Management – Person Real Time subject area.
Navigate to Tools > Reports and Anlaytics > BI Catalog
Click on New > Analysis > select the Subject Area “Workforce Management – Person Real Time” and drag and drop the below fields from the folders.
Now let’s modify the formula for the Person ID field by clicking on the settings icon beside that field and clicking “Edit Formula“
Replace the field content with
'<img src="https://abcd-fa-ext.oracledemos.com//hcmUI/personImage?personId='||CAST("Worker"."Person ID" AS char)||'">'
Replace abcd-fa-ext.oracledemos.com with the actual application link on which you want to create the OTBI.
Next we have to set the default format to display html.
Click on Image field Settings > Column Properties > Data Format tab
Check the Override checkbox and change format to html from text and click OK.
Now, let’s go to Results screen
This is how we implement the images functionality in OTBI Analytics.
Post P2T refresh, we need to change the POD link in the OTBI else the analysis refers to PROD images and might not show data in TEST POD.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM