Normally when we burst the BI Reports we either do the html bursting so that the content will appear in the email body or burst with an attachment so that the end user can open the pdf and view it.
However if there is a requirement to combine both of them, then we can use the below bursting SQL:
select ‘1’ KEY, ‘TEST’ TEMPLATE, ‘RTF’ TEMPLATE_FORMAT, ‘en-US’ LOCALE, ‘PDF’ OUTPUT_FORMAT, ‘EMAIL’ DEL_CHANNEL, ‘Test Email’ OUTPUT_NAME, ‘[email protected]’ PARAMETER1, ‘[email protected]’ PARAMETER3, ‘Test Subject’ PARAMETER4, ‘<html>Hi’||’ ‘||’xxxx’||’,<br/><br/> Human Resources was recently notified of your last day of employment. As a resigning team member of ABCD,<br/><br/> we would like to gather some feedback from you about your experience at ABCD. Your candor and opinion matters.<br/><br/> We share this feedback with leadership and engage in continuous process improvement.<br/><br/> Our goal is to ensure we are consistently living our values and remain a top workplace.<br/><br/> The survey will take approximately 10 minutes. Please read each question carefully and select the response that best fits your experience.<br/><br/> <a href=’ || ”’http://www.google.com”’ || ‘>Click here to take the Exit Survey</a><br/><br/> Also attached to this email is a document outlining your final pay and benefits. After you have had an opportunity to review this document, please don’t hesitate to contact your HR Business Partners if you have questions.<br/><br/> We wish you the best of success.<br/><br/> Thank you,<br/>ABCD HR</html>’ PARAMETER5, ‘true’ PARAMETER6 from dual
We need to populate the PARAMTER5 which is the body with the html content and this will show up on the email body.
Below is the sample email received by the end user:
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me by posting in comments section.
If you are interested in learning Fusion Technical tools go through this post
If you liked the article, please share it with your friends/ colleagues/ teammates or anyone who might also benefit from it.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM