While creating a BI Publisher Report, we develop templates using RTF template as it provides multiple output formats like Interactive Mode, PDF, XLSX, XML, CSV etc which are not possible with any other templates like XLS, E-TEXT, etc.
One problem most of the people face is when they try to download the excel output using RTF template, the excel output contains merged columns and hence the end users cannot apply filters and get meaningful data out of the output. Here is the solution for the issue. There is a setting available in BI Publisher Report properties where we can set the property.
Click Save to save the changes.
Once this change is done, now run the report again, then the output will not have any merged columns and the end users can happily filter or sort the data.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me by posting in comments section.
If you are interested in learning Fusion Technical tools go through this post
If you liked the article, please share it with your friends/ colleagues/ teammates or anyone who might also benefit from it.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM