However out of my enthusiasm, I searched for options to get that HDL file from staging tables and finally figured out a way to get it using BI Report. Below is the SQL that need to be used on Data Model to get the HDL file as output.
SELECT fl.TEXT ,bo.data_file_name FROM fusion.hrc_dl_file_lines fl ,fusion.hrc_dl_data_set_bus_objs bo ,fusion.hrc_dl_data_sets ds WHERE ds.ucm_content_id = 'UCMFA00014838' --Replace this with the actual contentid AND fl.data_set_bus_obj_id = bo.data_set_bus_obj_id AND ds.data_set_id = bo.data_set_id ORDER BY fl.seq_num ASC
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me by posting in comments section.
If you are interested in learning Fusion Technical tools go through this post
If you liked the article, please share it with your friends/ colleagues/ teammates or anyone who might also benefit from it.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM