In this article, lets check how to find the version of the application for Fusion instance and BI Publisher.
Table of Contents
Once we login to the fusion application, on the home page if we click on the username at the right top of the screen, we get an option to view the “About this Application”
Once clicked, it will display the application version information like below:
We can also pull this information from the backend table AD_PRODUCT_GROUPS
select RELEASE_NAME, TO_CHAR(LAST_UPDATE_DATE,'MM/DD/YYYY') LAST_UPDATE_DATE from AD_PRODUCT_GROUPS
For checking the BI version, we need to navigate to the link like below:
Next, Click on the Question Mark icon (?) at the right top and click on “About Oracle Analytics Publisher..”
Once clicked, it pops up a screen with the version installed.
Hope this is useful. Try it out to check the version of the applications on your pods.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM