For initializing the balances, we use the InitializeBalanceBatchHeader.dat and InitializeBalanceBatchLine.dat to create a batch with the balance initialization details for employees with their balances and dimensions and load it.
We then initiate the process “Load Initial Balances” from the Submit a Flow task under payroll to transfer the balances from batch to the application.
However, there could be reasons why some balances are missed for employees and they cannot be loaded in a separate batch as the employee was processed earlier. If there are any payrolls processed after the initialization, they need to be rolled back if we have to roll back the balance initialization.
We need to make sure to select the operation as Undo, and select the batch name that we used to load the balances earlier.
After the process is successful, we can modify the HDL to include the additional balances/amounts with a new batch name and load the balances.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM