In this article, we will look at the decommissioning of PBL aka Payroll Batch Loader.
As per oracle’s previous updates, the PBL was supposed to be decommissioned by 20D and later got extended to 21C. However, Oracle provided a new update that ONLY the ElementEntry business object will be available to the customers till the 22A release and all other business objects will get decommissioned with the 21B release.
Here is the snapshot of the official notification from Oracle:
If you are using PBL for automating/loading Element Entries, you can still continue to do so for the next two releases (21C and 21D). However, it is still better to adapt to the HDL which is the replacement for PBL and supports a whole lot of objects.If you like the content, please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get updated with the latest content.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM