In this article we will look into the Rehire Recommendation Flag while terminating an employee and also a query to get this information.
The Rehire Recommendation Flag and the Reason will be available on the Manage Work Relationship while performing Termination action.
Recommended for Rehire Flag and Reason fields are important in decision making when the same candidate applies for the company in future.
These flags reside on PER_PERIODS_OF_SERVICE table and can be queried from that table.
SQL Query to pull Rehire Recommendation Flags:
SELECT papf.person_number, per_extract_utility.get_decoded_lookup('ORA_PER_YES_NO_NOT_SPECIFIED', ppos.rehire_recommendation) rehire_flag, ( CASE WHEN ppos.rehire_recommendation = 'N' THEN per_extract_utility.get_decoded_lookup('PER_PDS_REHIRE_REASON', ppos.rehire_reason) ELSE NULL END ) Rehire_Recommend FROM per_periods_of_service ppos, per_all_people_f papf WHERE ppos.person_id = papf.person_id and sysdate between papf.effective_start_date and papf.effective_end_date and ppos.date_start = ( SELECT MAX(ppos1.date_start) FROM per_periods_of_service ppos1 WHERE ppos1.person_id = ppos.person_id AND ppos1.period_type = 'E' AND ppos1.date_start <= trunc(sysdate) AND ppos1.actual_termination_date IS NOT NULL )
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM