When we create flex field segments, there is an option to have them enabled in BI, if we enable that check box, then the segments can be accessed in the business object related subject areas after the below processes are run successfully.
Before executing the below processes, make sure all the flex fields (DFF, EFF and KFF) are in deployed status, else these processes might error out and we might not be able to view the flex fields on subject areas.
Navigate to Navigaor > Tools > Scheduled Processes > Run the below Jobs in the same sequence.
- Create Rules XML File for BI Extender Automation
- Import Oracle Fusion Data Extension For Transactional Business Intelligence
Once these processes are complete, we can access the flex field segments in the OTBI subject areas. The fields will be present in the subject area with the <Flexfield Code>(underscore)_<segment name> as seen in the below image.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me by posting in comments section.
If you are interested in learning Fusion Technical tools go through this post
If you liked the article, please share it with your friends/ colleagues/ teammates or anyone who might also benefit from it.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM