In this article, we will look into how to setup filters based on Job Requisition DFFs on the career site.
We have the seeded filters on the Career Site that we can enable for them on the Career Site Configuration to show up on the External Career Site. The options available are Locations, Work Locations, Job Functions, Categories, Organizations and Posting Dates.
However if there is a requirement to search by a custom field like Position, Reporting Level, etc. we have an option to create a DFF on Job Requisition and store those values at Job Requisition level.
Oracle has provided an option to enable the Job Requisition DFFs on the Career Site search.
Here are the steps to enable this functionality.
Create Sandbox with HCM Experience Design Studio Tool added to it.
Enter the sandbox and navigate to HCM Experience Design Studio.
Search for the action – “Recruiting – Define Career Site Search Filters“
Click on Add button to create a rule, provide a name and select the specific career site name if you want the rule to be applied to a specific career site only. Leaving the site name as blank will ensure that rule is applied to all career sites if there are multiple.
Make the Job Requisition DFF Visible.
Click on the pencil icon and select the Flexfield Context and Attributes that we need to enable on the Career Site Search page and click Done.
Even though all configured flexfields are shown in the menu and can be selected, only global segments with character data type can be used as filters. The following flexfield types aren’t supported: Date, Dependent List of Values (LOV), and View Object.
Finally publish the sandbox.
Now you should be able to see the Job Requisition DFF filters on the career site page. These filters will be displayed only if the Job Requisitions contain a value on the DFF attributes while creating the Job Requisitions.
If you are not able to see the DFF filters on the career site
Verify if the Oracle Elastic Search is enabled? If not, enable it (Profile Option – IRC_ELASTIC_SEARCH_ENABLED)
Then run the following 3 ESS Jobs:
– Load and Index Candidates
– Load and Index Job Requisitions
– Load and Index TCA Geographies
Refer the Oracle Documentation for further details on this functionality.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM