In this article, we will look into downloading the Payslip XML after the payroll has been processed.
If we haven’t customized the Payslip template, then we need to look at the seeded folder – /shared/Human Capital Management/Payroll/Payment Distribution/US
If there is a customization for the payslip, then we need to refer to the custom folder path: /shared/Custom/Human Capital Management/Payroll/Payment Distribution/US
Click on More > History for the USOnlinePayslip report
Remove the username and click on search.
The payslip runs will show up there and we can click on one of the Report Job Name and download the xml file.
If there are multiple employees processed, then we would get a consolidated XML file and multiple payslip pdf over here.
If you are looking for customizing the Payslip template, check out this article for adding additional attributes to the payslip using information elements.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM