In this article, we will look into the enhanced and consistent look and feel of the Sign In page.
The Redwood look and feel is designed to be modern, human, and global. With Redwood, our applications are also evolving with new aesthetics and functionality. To create an overall consistent experience for you, we have enhanced your sign in experience to Redwood. Now, the Sign In page reflects the same look and feel as the rest of the application.
The sign in pages are consistent with the visual design of the application. We get the Redwood theme Sign In page by default.
The Sign in page has been revamped in order to have a consistent look across the application.
Hope you like the new sign-in page.If you like the content, please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get updated with the latest content.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM