In this article, we will try to fetch the requisition attachment details using SQL Query.
As part of ORC, when we create requisitions we have an option to attach relevant documents to the Job Requisition which will help the Hiring Manager/Recruiter identify any supporting documents which identify the purpose of the requisition (Replacement/New).
If you like the content, please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to get updated with the latest content.
SELECT irc.requisition_number, irc.title, fd.file_name, TO_CHAR(fd.creation_date, 'DD/MM/YYYY') attached_date FROM irc_requisitions_vl irc, fnd_attached_documents fad, fnd_documents_vl fd WHERE 1=1 AND TO_CHAR(irc.requisition_id) = fad.pk1_value AND fad.document_id = fd.document_id AND datatype_code = 'FILE' --AND irc.requisition_number = :P_REQUISITION_NUMBER ORDER BY fad.last_update_date desc
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM