In one of the recent updates, Oracle has released auditing functionality for HCM Data Loader parameters.
It is a very useful feature as many developers might be using the HDL and we never know who might have updated the configure parameters which impacts all loads going forward.
The Configure HCM Data Loader controls the feature availability and the behavior of the bulk-loading tools HCM Data Loader and HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader.
Once the Audit Policy is enabled for HDL, we can use the existing Audit Reports task found in the Tools area to find out who has made changes to the parameters.
Steps to Enable Audit:
Navigate to Manage Audit Policies from Setup and Maintenance
Select Audit Level as Auditing for Oracle Fusion Applications if it is not already enabled.
Next, click on Configure Business Object Attributes
Now select the Product as HCM Common Architecture
Select and check the “Configure HCM Data Loader Parameters” and click on add button on right hand side to add parameters.
Click Save to Close to save the changes.
The changes to Configure HDL will be tracked from here and can be viewed from the Tools > Audit Reports
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM