In this article, we will look into how to run the BI Publisher Report using Web Services.
We will also look into how to modify the payload when the BI Publisher Report has multiple input parameters.
Here is the link for his first article on how to invoke BI Publisher Report using Web Services
In the next article, he explains how to pass the parameters/values in the payload when the BI Publisher Report has single/multiple parameters accepting single/multiple values.
In the next article, he explains how to invoke the OTBI Analysis using Web Services
Although the above articles show samples related to EPM module, we can apply same logic to the HCM module related BI Reports and Analysis as well.
All Credits to Arun Raj for sharing valuable information.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM