In this article we will look into how to add the State Income Tax Rates / State Unemployment Insurance Rates / State Disability Rates on the Legal Reporting Unit Calculation Cards.
This is a guest post by Chinna Anjireddy Sabbasani who is a Oracle HCM Cloud Techno functional consultant having 4+ years of experience in core HR, Payroll, Time and Labor, Absence and Benefits modules.
The unemployment insurance divisions of the states where you employ workers may change their state unemployment insurance (SUI) rates for the new year. You must make these changes on your Organization Calculation card as soon as you have received the new rates.
Here’s how you can change your SUI rates.
Start the Manage Legal Reporting Unit Calculation Cards task from your implementation project. Role required to access this task – Application Implementation Specialist
Navigation: Setup and Maintenance > Manage Implementation Projects
Select or Create one of the implementation project with ‘Workforce Deployment’ offering and then search for ‘Legal Reporting Unit Calculation Cards’
Select and add appropriate Legal Entity and Legal Reporting Unit
Enter a proper effective date.
In Calculation Card Overview, select Regional
In Calculation Components, select the State Unemployment / State Income tax / State Disability row for the appropriate state.
Select Enterable Calculation Values on Calculation Cards.
Select State Unemployment Employer Rate, and click Edit and then Update
Enter the new SUI rate, and click OK.
This is how we can update the Rates on the Legal Reporting Unit Calculation Cards.
Hope this has helped you learn a new thing today.
Thank you Chinna Anjireddy Sabbasani for coming up with this interesting article.
If you have similar content and want to share with wider audience and get featured on Fusion HCM Knowledgebase, please reach out to me on LinkedIn or Telegram.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM