This article is part of the Entity Relationship Diagrams series to get to know the table relationships for most frequently used business objects/modules.
If you haven’t gone through previous articles, please check them out.
Although this is not an explicit list with all tables, I tried to capture the major tables involved and their relationships.
Referring this document would be a good start when you have a requirement to build queries or reports.
Feel free to download the PDF version of it here:
Similar relationships for more modules are in works and will be posted soon. Stay tuned for updates.
Feel free to share it with your network who might also find it useful.
If you want to share the document, please provide appropriate credits to owner and share it. Altering this document without appropriate permissions is prohibited.
Top 10 Popular Posts from our Knowledgebase
- DataFusing FREE Cloud based SQL Developer like tool for Oracle Cloud
- Core HR Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for HCM Cloud
- Most Frequently used Document IDs from Oracle Support
- FREE Oracle Training & Accreditation with Oracle Learning Explorer
- How HDL Transformation Formula works with ElementEntry Sample
- FREE Oracle Fusion Demo Instance (VISION) Access
- Top 10 FREE useful tools for Fusion Consultants
- Learning Fusion HCM Technical Skillset
- Sample HCM Data Loader (HDL) files for all Business Objects
- Most frequently used Tables list in Fusion HCM